Sep 28, 2021
Think about the stock market and the caveat, “past performance does not guarantee future results.”
Well, the same can be said for when hiring and/or promoting someone. Their past experience does not guarantee future success.
A hiring manager is asking themselves, Do I hire this candidate based on what you have accomplished? Or can I extrapolate from the past, what I believe you may be able to do?
The burden is on the candidate .Listen to Gale and Mary chat about how make easy for the hiring manager to choose you!
Ready to invest in your career? Learn more about the Career Transformation Academy!
* Access to a scientific-based assessment
* A learning path specifically for your skills gap
* Premiere monthly course training videos
* Monthly live group coaching sessions
* Access to a private community of career women like yourself
* Signature worksheets, action guides, and E-Books
For helpful articles and resources about change, confidence and careers, please visit www.sweetbutfearless.com.
Join our Successful Women’s Network Facebook Group to join other women who are on the rise and aspiring to be the most successful version of themselves! https://www.facebook.com/groups/successfulwomensnetwork