Oct 26, 2021
We are all trying to be better versions of ourselves. With specific intent we can be better friends, colleagues and citizens. Join Cooper and Mary as they speak with Victoria Williams about helping people to feel like they belong at work. She is an expert in creating this belonging culture.
Victoria speaks to us through the lens of someone who had the opportunity to see the world from an international perspective. In her career and in life, she continues to make an impact by passionately sharing the impact of diversity and inclusion. Here are a couple of the impact organizations referenced in the discussion. http://diversityleadershipalliance.org and https://elevatephoenix.org
Ready to invest in your career? Learn more about the Career Transformation Academy!
* Access to a scientific-based assessment
* A learning path specifically for your skills gap
* Premiere monthly course training videos
* Monthly live group coaching sessions
* Access to a private community of career women like yourself
* Signature worksheets, action guides, and E-Books
For helpful articles and resources about change, confidence and careers, please visit www.sweetbutfearless.com.
Join our Successful Women’s Network Facebook Group to join other women who are on the rise and aspiring to be the most successful version of themselves! https://www.facebook.com/groups/successfulwomensnetwork