Aug 17, 2021
Why are women not promoted as often as men? There can be various reasons why women are not promoted as much or as quickly… Some reasons may be biased, both unconscious and conscious, and some may a choice to self select out of the career promotional journey. Some may choose the mommy track, time off for taking care of loved ones, or other reasons. Cooper, Mary and Gale discuss some of these reasons… and you may be surprised at some of the unintended consequences of innocent actions.
Ready to invest in your career? Learn more about the Career Transformation Academy!
* Access to a scientific-based assessment
* A learning path specifically for your skills gap
* Premiere monthly course training videos
* Monthly live group coaching sessions
* Access to a private community of career women like yourself
* Signature worksheets, action guides, and E-Books
For helpful articles and resources about change, confidence and careers, please visit www.sweetbutfearless.com.
Join our Successful Women’s Network Facebook Group to join other women who are on the rise and aspiring to be the most successful version of themselves! https://www.facebook.com/groups/successfulwomensnetwork